Please Note: for groups, first add adults then return to add children.
Arrow Tours offer a range of Rotorua tours that guide you through the very best of one of New Zealand’s most iconic locations. Anywhere, anytime, on time! From the bubbling mud pools and Geothermal geysers that make Rotorua a must-see destination the world over. Through to the depth of Maori history and culture and its ties to the imposing forests and lush green fields that make Rotorua the place to see.
With our Tour to Rotorua you will be treated to the perfect snapshot of New Zealand’s past, present and future.
Backed by our stellar customer feedback and reviews, Arrow Tours are perfectly positioned to show you the sights and sounds of Rotorua in comfort. With complimentary bottled water, snacks provided aboard our luxurious 11 -14 seater coaches that offer a personal, intimate Tour experience whether you’re traveling alone or with a group.
What You’ll See:
- Beautiful Beaches & Lakes, million dollar homes lakes , Historic Museum & Gardens , Kiwifruit Orchard & tasting , relax in the soothing mineral pools at Polynesian Spa as well as an overview of Tauranga & Mt Maunganui.
- 6-7 hours from the comfort of our air conditioned mini coaches.
- Adult - NZ $139 Child $99 ( 5-15 years )
Your Tour Itinerary;
Kicking things off with an overview of Mount Maunganui, including pristine surf beaches and multi million dollar homes , we then depart towards Rotorua, a short drive of 50 minutes stopping in at Kiwifruit Country Store along the way for a taste of New Zealand’s most iconic export the Kiwi Fruit. It’s here that you’ll learn more about where New Zealand’s world-famous fruit are grown, as well as how they’re picked, packed and sent off to store shelves the world over. Also a chance to view the extensive range of gifts and souvenirs on offer.
Okere Falls & Redwood Forest
From a treat for the tastebuds to a feast for the eyes, we drive past Okere Falls and stop at the lookout . Along the way you’ll learn more about the cultural and spiritual significance of this breathtaking location to New Zealand’s Maori people. A place where thrill seekers and daredevils alike now raft and kayak over the highest commercially rafted waterfalls in the world!
Resting your feet, we’ll take to the road yet again, passing by the stunning Redwood Forest, as well as catching a glimpse of stunning Blue Lake on our way to Rotorua itself.
Rotorua is one of the most captivating Geothermal wonderlands in the world. Home to over 500 hot springs and 65 geysers, including a variety of famous Geysers, hot springs and mud pools .
The main attraction on this Tour is entry and soak in the soothing Mineral pools from 36-42 degrees at the Polynesian spa then feeling rejuvinated there is an option to indulge in a spa therapy ( optional & extra )
Afterwards, we’ll drive through and past the pristine Government Gardens and Polynesian Spa, before stopping at beautiful Lake Rotorua for lunch. ( cost additional ) We then drive Past iconic attraction such as the Skyline Gondola and Luge ride with pristine views from the Cafe over Lake Rotorua and and if your appetite isn’t fully satisfied we then drop by Mossops Honey, where you’ll sample New Zealand’s world-renowned Manuka Honey before we return to see Tauranga City and up and over the Harbour Bridge.
We guarantee you back to your ship in plenty of time !
Your Rotorua Tour Itinerary
- Mount Maunganui overview before departing for Rotorua
- KiwiFruit Country tasting and Visitor centre
- Drive past Okere Falls watch kayakers and Rafting
- Stop at the magnificent Redwood Forest and onto ' Tikitapu' the Blue Lake.
- At the Polynesian Spa relaxing soak in their mineral pols from 36-42 degrees
- Drive through the beautiful Government Gardens and past the Museum , time for a walk and photos
- Lunch at one of Rotorua's best cafes (not included)
- Visit Mossop's Honey and taste Manuka Honey( optional and time permitting )
- Return via Pyes Pa through Tauranga City then return to your ship via the Harbour Bridge
Arrow Tours provides you with a Trusted New Zealand Tour Service. You are guaranteed a fantastic day and you will be back to your ship on time.