Please Note: for groups, first add adults then return to add children.
Rotorua , Tauranga and Mt Maunganui ......
Spectacular Geyser's, bubbling Mud pools & Guided Tour of a Maori Cultural and concert at Whakarewarewa ( The Living Maori Village )
Fully Guided Tour including entrance fees & concert ( $45)
Price Adults - NZ $139 Children - $99 (5-14 years)
Duration 6-7 Hours
Arrow Tours offer a range of Rotorua tours that guide you through the very best of one of New Zealand’s most iconic locations. Anywhere, anytime, on time! From the bubbling mud pools and Geothermal geysers that make Rotorua a must-see destination the world over. Through to the depth of Maori history and culture and its ties to the imposing forests and lush green fields that make Rotorua the place to see.
With our Tour to Rotorua you will be treated to the perfect snapshot of New Zealand’s past, present and future.
Backed by our stellar customer feedback and reviews, Arrow Tours are perfectly positioned to show you the sights and sounds of Rotorua in comfort. With complimentary bottled water, snacks provided aboard our luxurious 11 -14 seater coaches that offer a personal, intimate Tour experience whether you’re traveling alone or with a group.
What You’ll See:
● Whakarewarewa the Living Maori Village including Rotorua Geysers, Mudpools, guided Tour with local guide and Maori Cultural Performance( not to be missed ) , as well as an overview of Tauranga & Mt Maunganui.
● 6-7 hours from the comfort of our air conditioned mini coaches.
● Adult - NZ $139 Child $99 ( 5-15 years )
Your Tour Itinerary;
Kicking things off with an overview of Mount Maunganui, including pristine surf beaches and multi million dollar homes , we then depart towards Rotorua, a short drive of 50 minutes stopping in at Kiwifruit Country Store along the way for a taste of New Zealand’s most iconic export the Kiwi Fruit. It’s here that you’ll learn more about where New Zealand’s world-famous fruit are grown, as well as how they’re picked, packed and sent off to store shelves the world over. Also a chance to view the extensive range of gifts and souvenirs on offer.
We then travel via Okere Falls, a place where thrill seekers and daredevils alike now raft and kayak over the highest commercially rafted waterfalls in the world! This is a slightly challenging walk from where we park the coach so we will only view these falls upon request.
Blue Lake, Lake Tarawera, Redwood Forest
From a treat for the tastebuds to a feast for the eyes, we detour to Lake Tarawera (via the stunning Blue Lake) and stop at the main lookout, where myself or Kerry or Tony will give you a brief synopsis of the history of this formally very active volcanic area, which destroyed the Pink and White terraces in 1886 . You’ll learn much about the cultural and spiritual significance of the breathtaking Rotorua lakes region to New Zealand’s Maori people, especially the local iwi, (tribe) Te Arawa, along the way. This is a place where thrill seekers and daredevils alike now raft and kayak over the highest commercially rafted waterfalls in the world!.
Rotorua’s Geysers, Mud Pools & Maori Culture including a concert:
Rotorua is one of the most captivating Geothermal wonderlands in the world. Home to over 500 hot springs and 65 geysers, including a variety of famous Geysers, hot springs and mud pools and with with our Rotorua tours you’ll have the opportunity to see them for yourself at New Zealand’s living Maori Village, located in the iconic Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley.
As the name suggest, it’s here that you’ll see the famous Pohutu Geyser. Rotorua’s world-renowned bubbling mud pools. And after soaking up the sights and sounds of modern day Rotorua. You’ll be given a glimpse into its past, learning more about native Maori Culture on a 1 hour guided Tour plus a cultural performance including the rousing Haka ( 25 min )
Afterwards, we’ll drive through and past the pristine Government Gardens and Polynesian Spa, before stopping at beautiful Lake Rotorua for lunch. ( cost additional ) We then drive Past iconic attraction such as the Skyline Gondola and Luge ride with pristine views from the Cafe over Lake Rotorua and and if your appetite isn’t fully satisfied we then drop by Mossops Honey, where you’ll sample New Zealand’s world-renowned Manuka Honey before we return to see Tauranga City and up and over the Harbour Bridge.
We guarantee you back to your ship in plenty of time !
Your Rotorua Tour Itinerary
● Mount Maunganui overview before departing for Rotorua
● KiwiFruit Country tasting and Visitor centre
● Stop at the magnificent Redwood Forest and onto ' Tikitapu' the Blue Lake, as well as my favourite, Lake Tarawera
● At Whakarewarewa immerse yourself in Maori Culture on a 1 Hour guided Tour incl bubbling mud pools, see the Famous Pohutu Geyser, be entertained with a Maori Cultural Show incl the Famous Haka
● Drive through the beautiful Government Gardens and past the Museum and Polynesian Spa ( we can customise your Tour to incl Spa And Museum approx $40 each )
● Lunch at one of Rotorua's best cafes (not included)
● Visit Mossops Honey and taste Manuka Honey( optional and time permitting )
● Return via Pyes Pa and see Tauranga City then return to your ship via the Harbour Bridge
i Watch the Whakarewarewa video Whaka
Arrow Tours provides you with a Trusted New Zealand Tour Service. You are guaranteed a fantastic day and you will be back to your ship on time.