Please Note: for groups, first add adults then return to add children.
Voted Rotorua's Best Value Tour... see spectacular Geyser's, bubbling Mud pools & Maori Cultural performance at Whakarewarewa ( The Living Maori Village ) plus Tauranga & Mt Maunganui highlights
Guided Tour including entrance fees & concert plus bottled water.
Price Adults - NZ $129 Children - $89 (5-15 years)
Duration 6-7 Hours
See Geysers, Mud pools and Maori Cultural Performance at Whakarewarewa, "The Living Maori Village"
Arrow Tours offer a range of Rotorua tours that guide you through the very best of one of New Zealand’s most iconic locations. Anywhere, anytime, on time! From the bubbling mud pools and Geothermal geysers that make Rotorua a must-see destination the world over. Through to the depth of Maori history and culture and its ties to the imposing forests and lush green fields that make Rotorua the place to see.
With our Tour to Rotorua you will be treated to the perfect snapshot of New Zealand’s past, present and future.
Backed by our stellar customer feedback and reviews, Arrow Tours are perfectly positioned to show you the sights and sounds of Rotorua in comfort. With complimentary bottled water, snacks provided aboard our luxurious 11 -14 seater coaches that offer a personal, intimate Tour experience whether you’re traveling alone or with a group.
What You’ll See:
● Whakarewarewa the Living Maori Village including Rotorua Geysers, Mudpools, guided Tour with local guide and Maori Cultural Performance( not to be missed ) , as well as an overview of Tauranga & Mt Maunganui.
● 6-7 hours, from the comfort of our air conditioned mini coaches.
● Adult - NZ $129* Child $89( 5-15 years )
Your Tour Itinerary;
Kicking things off with an overview of Mount Maunganui, including pristine surf beaches and multi million dollar homes , we then depart towards Rotorua, a short drive of 50 minutes stopping in at Kiwifruit Country Store along the way for a taste of New Zealand’s most iconic export the Kiwi Fruit. It’s here that you’ll learn more about where New Zealand’s world-famous fruit are grown, as well as how they’re picked, packed and sent off to store shelves the world over. Also a chance to view the extensive range of gifts and souvenirs on offer.
Okere Falls & Redwood Forest
From a treat for the tastebuds to a feast for the eyes, we continue on to a bush walk at Okere Falls and stop at the main lookout . Along the way you’ll learn more about the cultural and spiritual significance of this breathtaking location to New Zealand’s Maori people. A place where thrill seekers and daredevils alike now raft and kayak over the highest commercially rafted waterfalls in the world!
Resting your feet, we’ll take to the road yet again, passing by the stunning Redwood Forest, as well as catching a glimpse of stunning Blue Lake on our way to Rotorua itself.
Rotorua’s Geysers, Mud Pools & Maori Culture
Rotorua is one of the most captivating Geothermal wonderlands in the world. Home to over 500 hot springs and 65 geysers, including a variety of famous Geysers, hot springs and mud pools and with with our Rotorua tours you’ll have the opportunity to see them for yourself at New Zealand’s living Maori Village, located in the iconic Whakarewarewa Geothermal Valley.
As the name suggest, it’s here that you’ll see the famous Pohutu Geyser. Rotorua’s world-renowned bubbling mud pools. And after soaking up the sights and sounds of modern day Rotorua? You’ll be given a glimpse into its past, learning more about native Maori Culture on a 1 hour guided Tour plus a cultural performance including the rousing Haka
Afterwards, we’ll drive through and past the pristine Government Gardens and Polynesian Spa, before stopping at beautiful Lake Rotorua for lunch. ( cost additional ) We then drive Past iconic attraction such as the Skyline Gondola and Luge ride with pristine views from the Cafe over Lake Rotorua and and if your appetite isn’t fully satisfied we then drop by Mossops Honey, where you’ll sample New Zealand’s world-renowned Manuka Honey before we return to see Tauranga City and up and over the Harbour Bridge.
We guarantee you back to your ship in plenty of time !
Your Rotorua Tour Itinerary
● Mount Maunganui overview before departing for Rotorua
● KiwiFruit Country tasting and Visitor centre
● Okere Falls bush walk & watch thrill seekers Rafting & Kayaking down the falls
● Stop at the magnificent Redwood Forest and onto ' Tikitapu' the Blue Lake.
● At Whakarewarewa immerse yourself in Maori Culture on a Hour guided Tour incl bubbling mud pools, see the Famous Pohutu Geyser, be entertained with a Maori Cultural Show incl the Famous Haka
● Drive through the beautiful Government Gardens and past the Museum and Polynesian Spa ( we can customise your Tour to incl Spa And Museum approx $40 each )
● Lunch at the beautiful Lake Rotorua (not included)
● Visit Mossops Honey and taste Manuka Honey( optional and time permitting )
● Return via Pyes Pa and see Tauranga City then return to your ship via the Harbour Bridge
i Watch the Whakarewarewa video Whaka
Arrow Tours provides you with a Trusted New Zealand Tour Service. You are guaranteed a fantastic day and you will be back to your ship on time.